Saturday, September 3, 2016

Post one

Yay, post number one! After nearly a year of debating whether starting a blog was something I wanted to do, I figured I needed to stop thinking about it and try it. So, here we are!

My posts will usually fall within one of the following topics:

{Tech Talk}
Technology is a large part of my classroom - here I'll share how I've implemented it and my favourite websites and apps for students (and some for you too)

{Book Chat}
Read about some of my favourite children's literature that I've shared with my students as well as some great resources for teachers

{In the Classroom}
These posts will include ideas, tips and tricks that I use in my classroom

{This Week in Room 6}
Here I'll share activities and lesson ideas that I've done over the week with my kiddos.

I will also share resources I have created  - these will be available to download through my FREEBIES page :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment